All accommodation establishments in the island of Boracay are mandated to provide an isolation/quarantine facility for probable, suspect or confirmed case with COVID-19.
Ciriaco S. Tirol Hospital is the designated Covid Response Team.
Employees/Workers/Staff Referral system for COVID-19 suspected cases:
- Assessed by the Health and Safety Officer of the establishment
- Referred to Covid-19 Response Team of the CSTH (Ciriaco S. Tirol Hospital )
- Swab test
- Referred to the quarantine facility of the Municipality of Malay
- if found positive, will remain at the isolation facility of LGU Malay
- if develops severe or critical symptoms then will be transferred to the designated health facility of the province, the DRSTMH
All employees/workers/staff undergone RT-PCR test are not allowed to report for work/duty until the negative result is released
Employees/workers tested positive during the mass testing shall immediately be isolated and brought to the Municipal Ligtas Covid Center(LCC) of the Municipality of Malay
Employee/workers are discouraged to leave the island after getting negative from the mandatory RT-PCR testing
Workers/employees with valid reason to leave the island is given a maximum of 12 hours to return to the island, otherwise they will be subjected for a 7 day quarantine at the establishment's facility. Shall not apply to employees/workers who are residents of Aklan and are going home on a daily or weekly basis. However, employers are mandated to strictly monitor and observe the health and wellness of the said employees
Aklanon workers/APORS granted with one-day pass in Boracay are only allowed between 8am to 8pm.
Private individuals with official transaction to Boracay is given a maximum of 8 hours between 8am to 8pm.
All accommodation establishments are required to submit their list of bookings to the validating office 2 days before the tourists' arrival for quick verification.